Funny Birthday wishes for mom: One of the most important relationship we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers. No matter what we go through, No matter how much we argue. In the end, our mother is there for us always. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
We cant express a mother love for her child in words, we can only feel it. So, wish your mother with these amazing Funny Birthday wishes for mom, Quotes and images.
Funny Birthday wishes for mom:
- Your birthday should be a national holiday. I’ll be the first to volunteer to take a day off work in your honor. Happy Birthday mom!!
- No one holds a candle to you on your birthday. That’s because you’re probably already hot from all the candles on your cake!
- Shouldn’t you get your mom something on your birthday? It’s your birthday, but it’s her Mother’s day!
- To the woman who sacrificed her life so I could have a good one, wonderful birthday! I could not imagine a life without you by my side. I love you until all the stars burn out in the sky!
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you are old, especially if you can hear them say it without having to read lips. Wish you a happy birthday my mom!!
- Mom, no matter where I go, you will always be the home I will come back to. Thank you for nourishing and spoiling me with love and care. Wonderful bday!
- There’s a correlation between aging and being dishonest about your age. So, on a scale of 1-100, how many years dishonest are you?
- Did you know that there are some really cool, smart, and important people born on your birthday? Unfortunately, it turns out that you are not one of those people.
- When I was young, you’ve always bugged me with doing and learning a lot of things. I even hated you for it. Now, I realized that it was for my betterment. Thank you, mom. Wonderful birthday.
- Even when I am living far away now, my love for you will never change, mom. Happy bday, mom.
- Do you know what famous person was born on this very special day. I don’t know either. I only know of you.
- You know what? If you could be president today, I think I might switch my political affiliation to the birthday party. Happy Birthday my lovely mom!!
Birthday Quotes for mom:
- All that I am, or home to be, I owe to my angel mother -Abraham Lincoln
- I love my mother as trees loves water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. -Terry Guillemets
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana
- Happy birthday, mother, I hope that it’s amazing
I’ll pay attention to your stories today, no eye glazing!
- There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.
- We laugh, we cry. We make time fly. We are best friends, my mother and I.
- Happy birthday, momma, please enjoy some cake
It’s store bought, like all those you gave me you “pretended” to bake!
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. -Charley Benetto
- Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
Funny Birthday wishes Images for mom: